Monday, August 25, 2008

Home

We came home on Sunday the 6th. It was really hard for the first 4 weeks, and then it slowly began to improve. The first week I was a nervous reck. I was scared to death that I would do something wrong. I thought I needed to feed her every time she cried. It was hard to sleep and eat. I was also having nightmares. I prayed and sought the Lord, and He gave me so much help.

Our friends gave us the book Baby Wise, which teaches how to put a baby on a schedule, Buddy was so encouraging, and we had several people come over to help. I was so thankful for the great advice and encouragement I recieved from the women at our church that have 3 or 4 kids and lots of experience under their belt.

Here are some great pictures that Buddy took a few days after we came home:







this one was a little later-probably like 2 0r 3 weeks.

I am so thankful for our little girl! She is such a blessing. She has been a joy to me and Buddy. Now I can't imagine life without her. I love her so much!

No comments: